GOLD SEEKER DETECTOR
A device with a pulse Induction system to detect buried gold, gold nuggets and ancient coins in the ground
The fastest, the easiest, the most modern and accurate system to detect gold, and coins under the ground.
Gold Seeker devices works by two systems to determine between the precious and non-precious metals.
It has been added to this device, the feature of ground induction, which is capable of generating (Eddy Current) signals (transmitter and receiver).
When the device is on, it sends a signal to the search coil (Double D Coil) which, in turn, generates a spiral current signal (Eddy Current).
This will create spiral waves amplified to more than 1000 pulses per second to assist the device to cover greater depths as well as analyze the signal from the target to determine if the metal detected is precious or non-precious.
A unique feature of this device, it is its ability to calibrate with the ground to ensure that it is not affected by any signals resulting from moisture in the soil, mineral rocks, mineral salts etc..
The search method in Gold Seeker device
After the ground balancing process and sensitivity setting are adjusted, you can start searching by lifting the search coil 2cm above the ground and sweeping it right and left maintaining it parallel to the ground.
– When a precious metal signal is picked up, the device will make a continuous beep sound and the green indicator comes on.
– If the signal is for a non-precious metal, the device will make an intermittent sound and the red indicator comes on.
– If the signal from the detected target is weak, press the tune button to increase the sensing range of the coil to reach greater depths, and confirm the target.
– To avoid missing small and deep targets, sweep the search coil from right to left and left to right over each area you are scanning.
– To make sure the target type is precious or non-precious, hover the coil slowly over the target.
– To make sure the target type is precious or non-precious, stop the coil above the target while keeping it above the ground a 2-cm distance.
The Gold Seeker device has a high capacity to distinguish metals, whether precious or not, in record time.
The search depth in the Gold Seeker device reaches 3.5 meters underground.
Gold Seeker device is one of the best German devices with the European CE certification according to international specifications in addition to the international ISO 9001 certificate.
|Technical Specification Name||Technical Specification Value|
|Length||Device (opened): 1513mm – Device (closed): 820 mm|
|Frequency||Max 500 KHz|
|Data processing speed||16 MHz|
|Operating Temperature||0 ° C to 70 ° C|
|Operating Humidity||up to 95 % non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||– 20C° to 70C°|
|Storage Humidity||up to 98 % Relative Humidity|
|Operating Time (54 W Battery)||12 Hours|
|Waterproof Rating – Detector||not waterproof (weatherproof only )|
|Waterproof Rating -Coil||waterproof to a depth of (30 cm)|
|Coil||GER30 Ø: 30 cm – GER15 Ø: 15 cm|
|weight total||6800 g|
|Device weight||2000 g|
|Bag weight (empty )||3900 g|
|Bag dimensions||810mm x 325mm x 200mm|
|Battery Type||Li-ion Rechargeable Battery – External Battery|
|Battery Output Voltage||Li-ion 10.8 VDC|
|Battery Capacity||Li-ion 54 Wh|
|Battery Run Time||12Hours|
|Battery Operating Temperature||0 ° C to 60 ° C|
|Battery Storage Temperature||– 2C° to 70C°|
|Battery weight||500 g|
|Charger Operating Temperature||0 ° C to 50 ° C|
|Charger Storage Temperature||– 30C° to 80C°|
|Charger Input Voltage||90 → 250 VAC 50→60 Hz|
|Charger Output||12.6 VDC / 1000 mA|
There are no reviews yet.